We provide voice and visual communication solutions to the world.
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, and network streaming & signage solutions for voice and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced, comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability.
As a market leader, ClearOne is focused on developing cutting-edge conferencing and collaboration products. We are known for our industry innovation, committed to incorporating the latest technologies into our product lines.
- The industry’s first product to use Distributed Audio Echo Cancellation™ in an audio conferencing system.
- The industry’s first conference phone to provide wireless conferencing.
- The industry’s first fully-scalable conference phone that daisy-chains multiple phone units.
- The industry’s first product to bridge the wide price/performance gap that existed between plug-and-play tabletop conferencing phones and professionally-installed audio conferencing systems.
- Market leader for installed audio—Nearly 50% global market share
- NASDAQ listed CLRO – visit the Investor Relations page for further financial information.
We believe we offer the industry’s most complete audio conferencing product line. With our StreamNet™ multimedia technology and our MagicBox digital signage solutions, end-users can conference, stream audio and video and create custom content on common platforms. We will continue to bring together our technologies and solutions to provide the promise of AV and IT convergence on a common platform.