Vivial is a groundbreaking marketing technology (martech) company that offers a full range of customer engagement tools to help businesses enhance the way they connect with customers, build loyalty, manage content and track results. We help businesses of all types increase their visibility using turn-key solutions, allowing our customers to get back to running their business while we work behind the scenes to get them results. Vivial’s mission is to help our customers grow their business, whether that is through our easy-to-use and affordable local marketing technology or a custom marketing campaign that we create, implement and monitor. Easily said, Vivial makes the complex simple.
- Content Marketing
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Directory Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Website Development & Hosting
- Online Display Advertising
Business Listing Report – https://vivial.net/free-tools/free-seo-report/
Run this report to see how your customers’ listings are appearing across the web. Share this report on your sales calls to start the conversation about the need for online marketing.
Case Studies & Testimonials
Share these videos and case studies with your clients to demonstrate how Vivial will help them reach new customers and turn existing ones into loyal, repeat buyers.
- Bomber’s CrossFit – With Vivial’s help, Bombers CrossFit increased their membership by 25%
- Gallagher Construction – Gallagher Construction is able to count on Vivial to reach out monthly to discuss their content strategy
- Home Services Case Study – Share this case study with potential customers to show them how Vivial was able to increase Google rankings from 0 to 300 for this home services business in a highly competitive market.
- Fitness Case Study – Share this case study to prove the power of the Vivial platform to manage and respond to reviews and social media posts.
- Attorney Case Study – With thousands of divorce attorneys in and around New York City, appearing prominently within search results is a necessity. See how this attorney leveraged the Vivial program to get found!
net2phone, the trusted global leader in VoIP Solutions since 1996, offers Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking cloud-based services to move businesses away from expensive traditional phone lines. Our solutions include unlimited calling nationwide and international to over 20 countries for one low monthly rate and even include free phones! Our cloud-based system enables you to rely on net2phone for hosting and managing your phone service, so you can focus on what matters most — your business. Whether you’re a small business, a Fortune 500, or somewhere in between, net2phone has you covered.
- Unlimited calling in 20+ countries.
- 40+ enterprise level features such as conferencing, mobile twinning, auto attendants, call queues, voicemail-to-email, presence panel, and more.
- Local DIDs in 50+ countries.
SIP Trunking Product Offering
- Unlimited calling in 20+ countries
- Local DIDs in 50+ countries
- Certified and compatible with premise based systems such as 3CX, Cisco, Avaya, Panasonic, NEC, etc
- A subsidiary of IDT Telecom, the 4th largest carrier in the world.
- Trades on the NYSE with revenues greater than $1.2 billion per year.
- Leading global provider for voice termination.
- Over 30 billion international minutes annually.
- Data centers in the USA, UK, Brazil, Argentina, Hong Kong, Japan, and Australia, with full redundant SIP controllers.
- Capacity for 450,000 simultaneous calls.
net2phone Collateral and Resources
net2phone Hosted PBX Overview
Unlimited Calling Plan & DIDs
Phones and Devices
Top Reasons Customers Choose net2phone
When Internet Connectivity is Critical
Natural Wireless fixed wireless technology delivers high-capacity, dedicated, and symmetrical broadband connectivity with true redundancy and benefits you won’t find with other providers.
Dedicated Internet Access for Businesses
Faster Speed, Better Performance and Price
Natural Wireless is the largest provider of Fixed Wireless Internet access in the New York City market. For over a decade, Natural Wireless has been providing fast and reliable high-speed Internet access to businesses, enterprise customers, residential complexes, hotels, medical centers, commercial buildings, construction sites, short term event venues, and all businesses whose operation depends on the reliability of their internet connection. Since Natural Wireless owns and operates its own network, customers are assured a highly reliable connection with outstanding performance and uptime.
Standard Features Include:
- High-availability with a redundant network design
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) – guarantees speed and reliability
- Symmetrical scalable broadband from 5/5Mbps to 1/1Gbps
- Installed within five (5) business days of approval
- Ultra-Low Latency Guaranteed
- Purely fixed wireless network, not effected by terrestrial damage
How we compare to fiber:
There’s No Comparison
When Internet Connectivity is Critical
5 Reasons Why Microwave Fixed Wireless Internet is Better
ShoreTel is one of the largest providers of cloud, premises-based and hybrid business telephony and unified communications (UC) solutions. Our award-winning, brilliantly simple communications offerings lead the industry in customer satisfaction and lowest total cost of ownership.
Our innovative offerings empower organizations and employees to collaborate, connect and work no matter time, place or device.
- Business phones
- Application integration
- Collaboration tools
- Contact center applications
With ShoreTel, organizations enjoy freedom of choice: our award-winning, premises-based IP phone system owned and managed in-house, or cloud-based communications managed offsite by our expert telephony teams, or a combination of both.
Regardless, ShoreTel’s solutions are built to scale, grow, and evolve as needed. So companies can buy or subscribe to the business communication solutions they need today, with no risk to their original investment should their needs change tomorrow.
ShoreTel’s purpose-built solutions remove the barriers and complexity common with other provider’s solutions – whether an organization is seeking to replace an old phone system, add new office sites or branches, upgrade to unified communications, or modernize its contact center. With fewer resources tied up in a phone system, a company’s resources are freed to work on the real task at hand: moving the business forward.
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Quick View
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Overview
RingCentral transforms how businesses communicate and collaborate to unleash their full potential. Today over 350,000 organizations choose RingCentral for innovative and secure ways to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships.
Our cloud-based communication and collaboration platform offers more than VoIP phone service or virtual PBX. It offers a comprehensive set of capabilities that unify:
- Team messaging and collaboration
- Conferencing and online meetings
- Contact center
RingCentral is recognized as a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year.
RapidScale, a managed cloud services provider, delivers world-class, secure, and reliable cloud computing solutions to companies of all sizes across the globe. Its state-of-the-art managed CloudDesktop platform and market-leading cloud solutions are the reasons why RapidScale is the provider of choice for leading MSOs, VARs, MSPs, Carriers and Master Agents throughout the United States.
RapidScale is not only delivering a service but also innovating advanced solutions and applications for the cloud computing space. RapidScale’s innovative solutions include:
- CloudApps, and more
Lots of companies will rent you access to their raw computing infrastructure. But your cloud doesn’t operate on infrastructure alone. It takes a wide variety of specialized engineering skills to architect and manage not only the infrastructure, but also the many complex tools and applications that run on top of it, including the latest data engines and ecommerce platforms. With other providers, that’s your responsibility. But we do things differently at Rackspace.
We are the number one managed cloud company. Everything we offer is managed. That’s because we believe:
- Uptime and redundancy are shared responsibilities, rather than a burden for the customer alone.
- Economies of scale are nice—but economies of expertise are even more valuable. The highest performance and cost-efficiency come when you combine infrastructure with specialized expertise and the exceptional customer service that we call Fanatical Support®.
- Every customer should have easy access to engineers—by phone, chat, or email, 24x7x365—to help with planning, architecting, building, and operations.
Most big providers offer only multi-tenant public cloud. They argue that one size fits all. We disagree. We think you deserve the best fit for your unique IT needs, across multi-tenant and single-tenant platforms, in your data center or ours. That’s what you get from Rackspace, a leader in hybrid cloud solutions.
We back our managed cloud with an industry-leading 100% Network Uptime Guarantee. Our approach is designed to keep you up and running fast and lean—so you can focus on hiring only the engineers who will differentiate your business.
Polycom is the industry leader in unified collaboration solutions.
Companies choose us for solutions that enable their geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and productively over distances. Using Polycom telepresence, video, and voice solutions and services, people connect and collaborate from their desktops, meeting rooms, class rooms, and mobile settings. Organizations from a wide variety of industries and the private sector work with Polycom standards-based solutions to:
- Gain a fast return on their investment as their teams easily collaborate “face to face” wherever they are
- Cut the time, cost, and carbon emissions associated with gathering the right people in one place to solve problems
- Apply saved resources, time, and energy to primary business and organizational challenges
PGi is the world’s largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services. For 25 years, our broad portfolio of products has served the end-to-end collaboration needs of enterprises. Accessible anywhere, anytime and on any device, PGi’s award-winning collaboration solutions drive productivity and teamwork for approximately 50,000 customers around the world. Over the last five years, PGi has hosted over 1.2 billion people from 155 countries in nearly 300 million virtual meetings.
We provide a collaborative advantage to nearly 50,000 enterprise customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100™.
Our award-winning Unified Collaboration & Communications (UC&C) software and services are globally available and scalable for every business need.
At PGi, we like to say that we give people and the companies they work for a “Collaborative Advantage.” Because we know that better collaboration leads to better results.
Click here for PGi Solutions Data Sheet
Mitel is the business communication expert powering more than 2 billion connections every day, including over 33 million daily cloud connections. We help companies connect, collaborate and take care of their customers anywhere, anytime, over any device. With over 40 years of experience providing business communication solutions, more than 60 million users in 100 countries have entrusted us with their communication needs. It’s why we hold the #1 market share leader in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and why Gartner has recognized us as a Leader in Unified Communications. And offering the best path to the cloud has made us the fastest-growing global cloud communication provider in the world.
Business Communication Experts
The industry’s broadest portfolio of business phone systems, collaboration and contact center solutions allows us to support the communications needs of the smallest business to the largest enterprise—both in the cloud and on premise.
Mitel products include applications and mobility options that optimize businesses and make companies more productive. Our innovative solutions help customers keep up with leading technology trends, like:
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD)
- Multi-channel communication
Businesses can even use our solutions to help attract and retain the best employees and customers. We design for the future, and our solutions create a foundation for today that’s both scalable and upgradable for tomorrow. Mitel is an innovative company but technology does not dictate our decisions. Mitel solutions are designed based on customer business objectives and challenges, and our history of innovation is reflected in our 1,800 patents and applications.