Telstra is one of the leading telecommunications and technology companies offering a wide range of services globally; from programmable networks to enterprise collaboration tools. We bring innovative technology, capability and talent from around the world to enable our customers to thrive in a connected world. Telstra’s heritage is proudly Australian, with a longstanding international business and a commitment to the Asia Pacific region. When great solutions don’t exist in market, we innovate to help solve your business challenges. Our team will work with you to design, develop, and integrate technology solutions – continuously finding ways to do things better.
This is all underpinned by the strength and power of our network infrastructure.
- One of the largest subsea cable networks in Asia Pacific, providing access to 400,000 kilometres of cable, and the most intra-Asia active capacity.
- Access to more than 2,000 Points of Presence (PoPs) in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Highest product scores in High Capacity and Low Latency networks in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for Network Services (Asia Pacific 2015 – 2017 reports).
- Four world-class teleports that cover two-thirds of the globe – reaching over 40 satellites globally.
- Networks connected to nearly 60 data centres, the largest integrated data centre footprint in Asia-Pacific.
Technology on its own doesn’t solve problems. Where others simply provide a product, we work together with you to tailor the right solutions. We’re here to empower you to navigate the complex digital world and help you make informed decisions.
- Approximately 3,500 employees based in 20 countries outside of Australia, providing services to thousands of business and government customers.
- 14,000+ enterprise customers
- Strong local joint ventures (e.g. Telstra PBS in China and telekomtelstra in Indonesia)
- One integrated Service Desk providing support in five languages.
- Security Team of the Year 2017, Computing (Company85, UK)
- APAC Strategic Partner of the Year 2017, Apptio